CLOSURE OF LYNNWOOD ESTATE SECURITY VILLAGE
(a) 3 x remote controlled gates for residents at Sappers Contour, Derek Steeg and Flinders Avenue (Remotes not included)
(b )1x 24h manned main entrance at Queens Crescent. (Moved from Flinders)
Cost per resident: (once off) R3 000 (arrangements over 3 months possible)
Banking details: Lynnwood Estate Security village
First National Bank
Menlyn Square Branch
Branch Code : 252 445
Acc no: 6202 843 0445
Please use street address and Surname as reference
Proof of payment can be e-mailed or faxed to Johan Kruger:
Fax: 012 361 0144
Planned closure date: December 2009
This means little time for the plans to be approved by the City Councel and the structure to be erected. Sadly everything needs financial support.
Thank you for Acting Now!
Committee: J Swemmer:082 490 0521 J Kruger:082 458 3910
H Olivier:082 789 4071 P Roux:083 327 1588
M Kelbrick:082 441 8407 G Hohls:082 823 3014
H Rolfes:082 571 3697
The LCA will be tasked to run the day to day operational services of Lynnwood Estate.
We ask every resident to please join the LCA for R377 per month.
Main services of LCA includes:(as part of Lynnwood Estate)
1. 24h guard at manned entrance of Lynnwood Estate
2. 24h car patroling Lynnwood Estate and the rest of Lynnwood
3. Oppurtunity to connect your house alarm with the control room and 24h armed reaction
unit on your doorstep at a highly competitive additional fee.
4. working in conjunction with a security provider, that has proved to be in control of crime in the Lynnwood area.
5. Administrative and financial services.
Protect Your Family and Property.
Join the LCA: Phone: Janet at LCA administration: 072 1890 333
It’s the right thing to do